- Would you like to eat a more nutritious diet?
- Would you like to cook from scratch but lack time and confidence?
- Are you going through cancer treatment and want to learn how to nourish yourself optimally to help you stay strong?
- Do you need to eat a special diet: Gluten-free, low-FODMAP, Paleo, Keto, Low-carb or Elimination diet?
I can show you how to cook simple, healthy meals tailored to your dietary needs in the comfort of your home. This is educational, entertaining and especially fun when you include friends and family. I am a seasoned cook and cookbook author. All my dishes are nutritious and delicious, and rooted in the Modern Mediterranean diet. See some pictures of my meals here.
Here’s how it works:
- We schedule a call to discuss your requirements and set a date for the class. You explain your dietary needs or interests and I send you recipe suggestions.
- Based on the menu you select, I email you a shopping list. If you aren’t sure what to buy or where, you can book a guided shopping trip with me here and we can shop together. (Or I can buy the ingredients at an extra charge.)
- We prep and cook together in your home. I explain the nutritional properties of the foods we prepare and teach you healthy cooking techniques.
- You can host a relaxed meal for family and friends or refrigerate or freeze the dishes for another time.
Number of participants: Maximum 10 (feel free to invite friends or neighbors and split the cost). Children over age 8 are welcome if supervised by an adult at all times.
Time: 3 hours. The $300 fee* includes:
- Time spent planning the class
- Copies of the recipes we cook together
*If you live more than 10 miles from the center of Boulder, I will charge a small surcharge to cover my travel time.