Learning by doing – and having fun!
- Do you want to eat a more nutritious diet?
- Do you eat out or take out more than twice a week?
- Would you like to cook from scratch, but lack time and confidence?
- Do you need to eat a special diet: gluten-free, low FODMAP, paleo, keto, low carb, elimination diet, etc.?
I am happy to teach you how to cook simple, healthy meals tailored to your dietary needs in the comfort of your home. This is educational, entertaining and especially fun when you include friends and family in a great dinner party format!
I am a seasoned cook and cookbook author. All my dishes are healthy and delicious. See some pictures of my meals here.
Here’s how it works:
- We schedule a 30-minute call to discuss your requirements and set a date for the class. You explain your dietary needs or interests and I send you recipe suggestions.
- Based on the menu you select, I email you a shopping list. if you aren’t sure what or where to buy, you can book a guided shopping trip with me here.
- We prep and cook together in your home. I explain the nutrition of the foods we prepare and teach you healthy cooking techniques.
- You can host to a relaxed meal for family and friends or refrigerate or freeze the dishes for another time.
Number of participants: Maximum 8. Children over age 8 are welcome if supervised at all times.
Minimum 3 hours, includes:
- Time spent planning the class
- The recipes we cook together
Includes a copy of my book Zest for Life: The Mediterranean Anti-Cancer Diet