Short-Term Coaching for Specific Health Concerns
While I encourage you to take a long-term approach to health coaching (see Mediterranean Reboot program), there are some very specific circumstances when it may not be necessary or practical to sign up for a six-month program.
- Pre-habilitation: Diet & lifestyle support for people preparing for surgery, cancer treatment
- Short-term special diets: If your doctor has recommended a therapeutic diet for a limited period (e.g., low-FODMAP, soft-food or elemental diet), I can help you put this in place.
- Weight gain after involuntary weight-loss: If you have lost weight involuntarily due to illness or cancer treatment, I can advise you on ways to regain muscle mass and healthy fat reserves.
- Short-term support for nutritional complications of cancer treatment (e.g. diarrhea, nausea, constipation, weight loss).
If you need immediate and short-term support, one of these coaching programs that comprise of four hyper-focused sessions on the specific issue you are dealing with might be the perfect place to start your journey to optimal health.
- First 90 minute meeting we discuss your medical history, health status, diet and lifestyle and I provide a series of nutritional recommendations. We set up an online food journal so you can track your meals for success and support
- Our second 90 minute meeting is a week later. We review your food journal entries and we design a meal plan (with recipes) tailored to your needs.
- Third meeting is two to four weeks later (60 minutes) to assess how you’re doing and trouble-shoot any difficulties you might be having
- Fourth and final session of this program is a month later. We meet (60 minutes) to assess where you are at now with reaching your goal and tie up any loose ends
Your investment: $460
If, in the course of the short coaching program, you think you’d like longer-term support, you can upgrade to the five-month Mediterranean reboot program at no extra cost.