Not everyone needs long-term nutritional support. Some people just want to make a few tweaks to their already healthy diet; others need dietary guidance to help them prepare for — or recover from — medical treatments or other special circumstances. Others simply want a nutrition audit to help them identify any areas of their diet that might need improving.
If you are…
- preparing for / recovering from cancer treatment, or needing help with nutritional complications of cancer treatment (e.g. diarrhea, nausea, weight loss, constipation, etc.)
- starting a therapeutic diet your doctor has ordered (for example, gluten-free, keto, low-FODMAP, soft-food, etc.)
- a couple preparing for pregnancy (diet and lifestyle have been shown to improve fertility and enhance the chances of a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby)
- someone with a family history of disease (for instance, diabetes, heart disease, cancer or Alzheimer’s disease) wishing to reduce your disease risk by optimizing your diet
- interested in learning how to meet your body’s nutritional needs and avoid deficiencies (for instance, vegetarians, athletes, teenagers, etc.)
… then this is the program for you.
This program comprises three coaching sessions that take place via video-conference (Zoom):
- Our first meeting is a 90-minute nutrition evaluation during which we look at your medical history, labs & health challenges; I explain the principles of the Modern Mediterranean diet and provide dietary recommendations tailored to your specific needs.
- During our second and third meetings (60 minutes each) we find practical ways to integrate my recommendations into your daily life. This includes meal plans, recipes suited to your needs, shopping and cooking tips, food journaling, articles videos and other learning tools.
If you want to continue working with me after completing your short-term program, you can convert to my long-term coaching program.
Click here to purchase your Short-Term Coaching Program for One; cost $470.
Click here to purchase your Short-Term Coaching Program for Two; cost $700.
Discounts available to those who qualify; please contact me if you wish to discuss this.