Many of the people I work with have health problems that have accumulated over many years, such as —
- Digestive problems
- Metabolic syndrome (a cluster of symptoms including (pre)diabetes, imbalanced blood lipids (e.g., elevated triglycerides and low HDL cholesterol), high blood pressure, fatty liver, gout, sleep apnea, etc.)
- Bone loss
- Food allergies/sensitivities, weakened immune system, autoimmune disease
- Fatigue, low energy levels
- Mood problems (esp. depression and anxiety)
- Weight problems (either overweight — esp. around the abdomen — or underweight)
Since these health problems usually take years to develop, they can’t be reversed overnight. It is for these folks that I have created this longer, more in-depth coaching program.
In 10 hours spread over six months I will help you unlearn habits that no longer serve you and replace them with more behaviors to optimize your health.
Change takes time
During the first month we’ll meet for an hour every week to build a solid foundation. It’s important that you have time and space in your life to allow you to commit to this. Then the pace slows and we meet for 30 minutes every week, and eventually, every other week. Regular meetings are essential to keep momentum going. Some people continue to see me for monthly check-ins even after the six-month program ends to help them stay on track.
Our meetings take place via video-conferencing (Zoom). In our sessions we look at —
- Dietary factors that influence your health (for example, which types of carbohydrate are best for you; how much protein you need; the role of healthy fats; optimizing gut health; meal timing and intermittent fasting; the impact of sugar, caffeine and alcohol on your health, etc.).
- Digestive health (the alpha and omega of nutritional health)
- Stress and
- Physical activity
We’ll tackle these health factors one-by-one so that you don’t feel overwhelmed. And if you are an emotional eater (you’re not alone!), we will also work on healing your relationship with food.
While much of the material we cover in our sessions is theoretical, I’ll give you simple, practical projects each time we meet to help you practice in daily life what we discuss in our sessions. This may include trying new recipes or foods, meal planning, buying a certain type of kitchen equipment, reading an article, watching a video, etc.
Are you ready to take the plunge?
If you’re tempted to sign up but aren’t sure if this program is right for you, please click on the button below. It will take you to a questionnaire that will help you formulate your health goals and decide whether you’re ready to dive in. People who go into health coaching halfheartedly rarely achieve their goals, whereas those who are fully committed to the program often get great results.
Please download the I’m ready for change document and self-assess your willingness to commit to your goals. If you still have questions before signing up, you can schedule a free 30-minute call with me (the scheduling link is in the document).
Sign up now and start feeling better
If you are clear that you are ready to make changes, get started on your healing journey today. Lasting transformation takes time, so the sooner you start the process, the sooner you’ll see results.
Click here to purchase your Long-Term Coaching Program for One. Cost: $1,200.
Click here to purchase your Long-Term Coaching Program for Two. Cost: $1,800.
Discounts available to those who qualify; please contact me if you wish to discuss this.
*If you are taking medications to control your symptoms or are undergoing cancer treatment, please tell your doctor that you are planning dietary and lifestyle changes and ask them to supervise you closely throughout our work together. Diet & lifestyle changes can affect the way drugs work and your doctor may need to modify dosages.