If you want to find out how the Modern Mediterranean diet could help you reach your health goals, a Nutrition Evaluation may be just the thing for you.
At this meeting:
- we review your health challenges, medical history, labs, diet and lifestyle (your physical activity, sleep, stress and emotions) and discuss ways in which these may be connected
- I present the general principles of the Modern Mediterranean diet as they relate to your health goals
- I recommend diet and lifestyle practices to help you reach your health goals
After the session I send you a report summarizing our discussion and my recommendations.
The Nutrition Evaluation does not provide coaching or practical tools like meal plans or recipes. It is an audit with general recommendations.
If you are seeking practical, ongoing support for diet and lifestyle changes (meal plans, recipes, accountability and encouragement), I suggest you:
- purchase additional sessions (click here to book a 60-minute follow-up) or
- purchase one of my coaching packages (Short-Term or Long-Term), a more cost-effective option for people requiring several follow-ups.
Click here to purchase your Nutrition Evaluation for ONE (2 hrs). Cost: $300.
Click here to purchase your Nutrition Evaluation for TWO (2.5 hrs). Cost $450.