Not everyone needs long-term nutritional support. If you…
- want help designing a nutritional plan for yourself and your family that includes recipes, meal plans, shopping lists, etc.,
- have been told by your doctor to eat a therapeutic diet (for instance, gluten-free, dairy-free, keto, soft-food or autoimmune) and need help getting started,
- are preparing for or recovering from cancer treatment, or need help with nutritional complications of cancer treatment,
- are a couple preparing for pregnancy, or
- have a family history of disease (for instance, diabetes, heart disease, cancer or Alzheimer’s disease) and want to learn how to reduce your disease risk,
… then this is the program for you.
This package comprises three coaching sessions (or four, for couples) that take place via Zoom:
- A 90-minute Nutrition Evaluation during which we discuss your health goals and review your medical history, labs, diet and lifestyle habits
- A 90-minute session during which we develop your nutrition plan and I offer dietary recommendations tailored to your specific needs
- A 60-minute session during which we design a one-week meal plan; this includes recipes, product recommendations and other practical tips.
Throughout the program I am happy to answer your questions about food products, supplements, shopping & cooking tips and offer food journaling feedback. And if you feel you want more support once you’ve used up your sessions, you can book additional sessions at the same hourly cost.
Is this the right package for you? Want to ask me some questions before you commit? Discuss my sliding fee scale? If so, click here to book a complimentary 20-minute discovery call.
Before signing up for this package, please talk with your doctor to get cleared for nutrition and lifestyle changes.