Not everyone needs long-term nutritional support. If you…
- want to learn how to meet your body’s nutritional needs, avoid deficiencies and correct any imbalances,
- are preparing for, or recovering from cancer treatment, or needing help with nutritional complications of cancer treatment (e.g. diarrhea, nausea, weight loss, constipation, etc.),
- have been told by your doctor to eat a therapeutic diet (for instance, gluten-free, dairy-free, keto, soft-food, etc.) and need help getting started,
- are a couple preparing for pregnancy (diet and lifestyle have been shown to improve fertility and enhance the chances of a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby), or
- have a family history of disease (for instance, diabetes, heart disease, cancer or Alzheimer’s disease) and want to learn how to reduce your disease risk,
… then this is the program for you.
This program comprises three coaching sessions that take place via video-conference (Zoom):
- A two-hour intake session during which we look at your medical history, labs & health challenges; I explain the principles of the Modern Mediterranean diet and provide dietary recommendations tailored to your specific needs. This is followed by…
- Two one-hour sessions at which we discuss practical ways of integrating my recommendations into your daily life. This includes meal plans, recipes suited to your specific requirements, product recommendations, shopping and cooking tips, food journaling, articles videos and other learning tools.
Click here to purchase your Short-Term Coaching Program. Cost $500.
Discounts available to those who qualify; please contact me if you wish to discuss this.