Not everyone needs long-term nutritional support. If you…
- are struggling with digestive issues (such as bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux, SIBO, etc.)
- have been told by your doctor to eat a therapeutic diet (for instance, gluten-free, dairy-free, keto, soft food, etc.) and need help getting started,
- are preparing for or recovering from cancer treatment, or need help with nutritional complications of cancer treatment,
- are a couple preparing for pregnancy,
- have a family history of disease (for instance, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, or Alzheimer’s disease) and want to learn how nutrition may help to reduce your risk, or
- or simply want to shift to a more “Mediterranean” way of eating,
… then this is the program for you.
This package, which is suitable for individuals or couples, comprises three coaching sessions that take place via Zoom:
- Nutrition Evaluation (1.5 hrs for individuals, 2 hrs for couples): We discuss your health goals and review your medical history, labs, diet, and lifestyle habits (I don’t order medical tests, but may ask you to share some standard labs with me before our first meeting).
- Meal Planning (1.5 hrs): We design a one-week meal plan tailored to your food preferences, nutritional needs, budget, time, etc. This includes recipes, product recommendations, and other practical tips.,
- Trouble Shooting (1 hr): We review how you’re getting on with your nutrition program and tweak it as needed.
If you feel you want more support once you’ve used up your sessions, you can book additional sessions at the same hourly cost. Throughout the program I am happy to answer your questions about food products, supplements, shopping & cooking tips.
Is this the right package for you? Want to ask me some questions before you commit? Discuss my sliding fee scale? If so, click here to book a free 30-minute discovery call.
Before signing up for this package, please talk with your doctor to get cleared for nutrition and lifestyle changes.